Next, you might want to:
- Create your first knowledge base article - Click "Create" and select a "How-to" or "Troubleshooting" article.
- Customise the home page - Click "Edit" to get started. Include useful information like what users can expect to find in this knowledge base, frequently asked questions and links to other resources.
To share public information with non-logged-in users such as carriers and auditors.
Frequently asked questions
- Add links to popular how-to and troubleshooting articles.
- Highlight important documentation.
Need more help?
- Link to resources such as your service desk, questions & answers or a forum.
- List contacts for getting additional help.
- Include links to relevant external sites and services.
- Add other helpful information.
Browse by topic
As you and your team label content this area will fill up and display the latest updates.
Recently updated articles